نمایش نتایج: از 1 به 2 از 2

موضوع: A record performance from rookie Clayton

A record performance from rookie Clayton

TAMPA http://www.officialavalanche.com/aut...kerfoot-jersey , Fla. (AP) A record performance from rookie Clayton Keller helped the Arizona Coyotes knock off one of the NHL’s top teams.Keller set the Coyotes’ rookie goal mark with an empty-net score in Arizona’s 4-1 win over the Tampa Bay Lightning on Monday night. Keller’s goal was his 23rd, surpassing Peter Mueller’s total in the 2007-08 season. Keller also became the 22nd Coyote to reach 60 points in a season, and Arizona improved to 17-12-6 since January.”I think we’re trying to treat every game like a playoff game and we kind of get up for that,” Keller said. ”We just want to come out and finish the year strong and hopefully bring something home for next year.”The Coyotes got two goals from defensemen as Trevor Murphy and Jacob Chychrun each scored to help Arizona. Brendan Perlini also scored for the Coyotes, and Antti Raanta had 19 savesChychrun scored the winner on the power play at 17:22 of the second period as Arizona, which blew a two-goal lead on Saturday against Florida, held Tampa Bay to just 20 shots on goal.”I was kind of hard on them in practice in the other day and they responded,” Arizona coach Rick Tocchet said. ”I liked the way we played tonight.”The Lightning played without captain Steven Stamkos, who missed the game with an undisclosed lower-body injury and is considered day-to-day.Nikita Kucherov scored on the power play with 5:23 left for his 38th goal. Louis Domingue made 31 saves facing the team he started the season with as Tampa Bay has lost consecutive games for the second time in 10 days.Since scoring seven goals against the New York Islanders on Thursday Erik Condra Jersey Womens , the Lightning have two goals in two games.”We can play better in the offensive zone than we have,” Tampa Bay coach Jon Cooper said. ”We just have to get a little bit confidence factor of guys being able to make plays the way they can and execute the way they can. I think that’s one thing we were lacking tonight, our execution was just a little off and obviously the guys were getting a little frustrated.”Tampa Bay has been in first place in the Eastern Conference since Oct. 19 but is just two points ahead of the Boston Bruins, who have played two fewer games.”We were definitely not as sharp offensively as we have been,” Lightning defenseman Anton Stralman said. ”A big game for us trying to fight off Boston behind us and that’s not what we wanted.”After a scoreless first period, Murphy fired a slap shot from the outside of the left circle that hit off the inside back post at 10:45 for his first career goal. Chychrun’s goal, on an open look from the slot with Domingue prone on the ice, made it 2-0.Arizona increased the lead to 3-0 when Perlini was in the slot for a quick one-timer off a feed from Dylan Strome. The goal was originally waived off for goaltender interference but overturned on a challenge.NOTES: Keller extended his scoring streak to nine games. … Tampa Bay RW Adam Erne left the game in the first period with a lower-body injury and did not return. … Lightning D Slater Koekkoek was in the lineup for the first time since March 8. He was a healthy scratch in 11 of the previous 12 games. . Domingue had his personal four-game winning streak end.UP NEXTLightning: At Boston on Thursday night.Coyotes: At Vegas on Wednesday night.— EDMONTON, Alberta (AP) The Sedin era has reached its official conclusion.Leon Draisiatl scored in regulation and added the shootout winner Carl Soderberg Jersey , helping the Edmonton Oilers beat the Canucks 3-2 on Saturday night in the final game of the impressive careers of Vancouver forwards Daniel and Henrik Sedin.Neither Sedin scored, though Daniel Sedin did get a goal in the shootout with both players’ families watching from the Canucks’ bench. Henrik Sedin also tried for his first career shootout goal, but was turned away on a slap shot.”It was fun,” Daniel Sedin said. ”There were a lot of emotions. We’ve been with a lot of these guys for a long time. It’s been a pleasure.”It’s been fun to be a part of, but now it’s time to move on.”Henrik Sedin wrapped up his career 65th in scoring with 1,070 career points. Daniel Sedin is 73rd with 1,041 points.”I’ve always enjoyed playing here,” Henrik Sedin said about closing his career in Edmonton. ”We’ve had a lot of good battles and we’ve had some success here. But to get that (applause) here in a place that used to be our biggest rival and hopefully we can get back there, it was nice Gabriel Landeskog Jersey Kids , we did not expect that.”There were a lot of things going on, and it was really tough to get our focus back in the game, but I thought we did a good job.”Ryan Nugent-Hopkins also scored for the Oilers (36-40-6), who won their final two games in a disappointing season that saw them miss the playoffs despite being early favorites.Connor McDavid had a pair of assists to give him 108 points and clinch his second consecutive Art Ross Trophy as the league’s leading scorer. In doing so, he joins Wayne Gretzky as the only two players in NHL history to win the scoring race more than once at 22 years of age or younger.”That is pretty special,” the Oilers captain said. ”That is some pretty good company to be a part of. It definitely means a lot, and I have my teammates to thank for everything. They helped me a lot down the stretch and did everything they could.”Jussi Jokinen and Tyler Motte scored for the Canucks (31-40-11), who won five of their final seven games to close out a playoff-missing campaign of their own. The Sedins were held scoreless in their final game.McDavid helped start the scoring six minutes into play by feeding it across to Draisaitl, who beat Canucks goalie Anders Nilsson for his 25th of the season.Jokinen got a piece of a Brendan Leipsic shot and it caromed past Edmonton starter Cam Talbot as Vancouver tied it 1-1 with two minutes left in the first.Motte fished out a puck during a scramble out front and beat Talbot up high to give the Canucks a 2-1 lead.Edmonton tied the game back up a couple minutes later as McDavid earned another assist by dropping it back to Nugent-Hopkins http://www.officialavalanche.com/aut...compher-jersey , who tied a career high with his 24th goal of the season.NOTES: It was the fourth and final meeting of the season between the Canadian clubs, with the Canucks winning two of the first three. … There was a lengthy moment of silence before the game to honor the victims of Saskatchewan’s Humboldt Broncos minor hockey team bus tragedy on Friday. In addition, both teams wore decals to recognize the victims, the proceeds from the 50/50 draw went toward the cause and the home logo on the scoreboard was a hybrid between the Oilers and Broncos.—

تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2019
    محل سکونت
    United Arab Emirates
    نوشته ها

A record performance from rookie Clayton

I tend to use Sunvox live, using my pocket pc while waiting for the bus. And the last time I had my mini concert, I realized how nice it would have been if I could have recorded it. Is there a way to record my entire live performance?

I need a way to record the sound that is coming from the OUT module? is there a way?

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست کنید.
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •