PITTSBURGH (AP) — The Pittsburgh Penguins filled the penalty box in a hurry. Brayden Point loaded up the net with pucks at a rapid pace www.coyotesproshop.com , too.Point scored three straight power-play goals in 1:31 — the sixth-fastest three goals in NHL history — and the Lightning beat the Pittsburgh Penguins 4-3 on Thursday night.“That’s a first for me,” Point said. “They told me after the game, so it’s pretty cool. Guys made good plays and I was able to score.”Bill Mosienko holds the record, scoring three times in 21 seconds for Chicago against New York in 1952. Point’s 91-second burst was the first NHL hat trick of his career and the second-fastest three goals since 1967-68.“It’s great to see because he’s such a hard worker and he plays the game the right way,” Lightning coach Jon Cooper said. “You like to see those guys get rewarded and he was tonight.”Pittsburgh took three penalties in 10 seconds in the final minute of the first period. Point’s first power-play goal came with 2.7 seconds left in the first. He scored twice in the first 1:28 of the second period, finishing two slick one-touch passing sequences with one-timers.“I thought we moved the puck well,” Point said. “Obviously, 5-on-3s are pretty tough to defend, and I thought we weren’t getting too cute with it. I thought we were making good plays to the net and shooting the puck.”Yanni Gourde also had a power-play goal, Nikita Kucherov added three assists, and backup goalie Louis Domingue made 28 saves to help the Lightning win for the fifth time in seven games. Starting goalie Andrei Vasilevskiy is out indefinitely after injuring a foot during practice Wednesday.Pittsburgh star Sidney Crosby sat out after sustaining an upper-body injury Tuesday night at New Jersey. Coach Mike Sullivan confirmed the injury is not a concussion Arizona Coyotes T-Shirts Womens , and Crosby is considered day-to-day, but will likely miss a week.Patric Hornqvist scored twice for Pittsburgh, Phil Kessel also connected, Evgeni Malkin had two assists and Matt Murray stopped 22 shots. The Penguins have lost seven of eight following a four-game winning streak.Pittsburgh committed eight penalties through two periods, which led to four Tampa Bay power-play goals.“We put ourselves in a real tough spot at the end of the first period,” Sullivan said. “We have to find a way to get through that and we didn’t get it done, so we have to be better.”Newly acquired forward Tanner Pearson was in the lineup for Pittsburgh. The Penguins acquired Pearson from Los Angeles on Wednesday in exchange for Carl Hagelin in a roster shakeup. Pearson skated with Malkin and Hornqvist.“Tanner is a guy that we think can help us offensively,” Sullivan said. “He’s played with top players when he was in L.A. and we’d like to give him a decent look and see if he can develop some chemistry.”The teams combined to score the first five goals on power plays.Hornqvist scored Pittsburgh’s first power-play goal at home in seven games when he tipped Kessel’s shot behind Domingue. Kessel gave Pittsburgh a 2-0 lead with a power-play goal later in the period.Hornqvist’s second goal tied it for Pittsburgh, but Gourde gave Tampa Bay the lead with the Lightning’s fourth power-play goal of the game, a blocker-side slap shot from the top of the circle.“Clearly special teams was a big part of this game,” Cooper said. “They got their chances and scored and we got ours and scored. The power play was huge for us tonight and gave us momentum.”NOTES: Kucherov had his 200th NHL assist. Gourde has points in eight of his last 10 games. Tampa Bay’s Alex Killorn has an assist in a career-best four straight games. Kris Letang passed Syl Apps for sixth on the Penguins’ assists list. Letang has points in 11 of his last 14 games against Tampa Bay. … The Lightning allowed the first goal for the ninth time in the last 10 games. The Penguins wore their yellow third jerseys for the first time. Hall of Famer and Penguins owner Mario Lemieux dropped the puck for a ceremonial opening faceoff Arizona Coyotes Hoodies Womens , celebrating 25 years of his foundation.UP NEXTLightning: At Philadelphia on Saturday night.Penguins: At Ottawa on Saturday night. BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) Predators stalwart Pekka Rinne briefly stopped to marvel when informed of the elite NHL goaltending company he joined in becoming a three-time 40-game winner – and after a shutout, no less.Only six players – Martin Brodeur and Terry Sawchuk, among them – had previously done that.”When you say that, it sounds pretty cool,” Rinne said, after stopping 35 shots in a 4-0 win over the Buffalo Sabres on Monday night. ”Those guys are legends of this game. They’ve done so much not only for the game of hockey but for the position of being a goalie. That’s great. That’s a credit to my teammates, big time, and also my coaching staff.”Rinne has been nearly unbeatable in winning his 11th straight game and improving to 40-9-4. And the 12-year veteran is carrying the NHL-leading Predators along with him in approaching numerous franchise milestones.Nashville set a team record by extending its point streak to 15 games (14-0-1). And the Predators won their ninth consecutive road game as part of a run in which they’re 12-0-3 in their past 15 to break yet another team record.”He’s unbelievable,” teammate Ryan Johansen said of Rinne. ”In our opinion, he’s been the most valuable player for us.”The rest of the Predators have been no slouches during a stretch in which they haven’t lost in regulation since a 3-1 setback against Detroit on Feb. 17.Johansen and Mike Fisher scored goals 4:34 apart in the second period. Filip Forsberg and Ryan Hartman then sealed it by scoring in the final four minutes.First-year Sabres coach Phil Housley could only tip his hat to Nashville Arizona Coyotes Hats Womens , where he spent the previous four seasons as an assistant. Though the final score didn’t reflect it, Housley was pleased with how the Sabresm last in the Eastern Conference, held their own against the Predators for mostly two periods.”I can’t fault the way our guys played. I thought they brought their best game,” Housley said. ”One thing I’d like to see our guys do better is stop in front of the net and start pounding it, whacking at some loose pucks there.”Then again, Housley is all too familiar with how well Rinne can play when he gets into a groove.”If we could rattle him early and get him off his game a little bit, that’s the time we’ve got to take advantage,” Housley said. ”But once he settles in, he’s tough to beat.”Buffalo’s Jack Eichel burst up the left side and behind the Predators’ defense to drive across the crease only to have his shot stopped by Rinne’s left pad four minutes in. Rinne also got an assist from teammate Kevin Fiala, who got his stick out to stop Justin Bailey’s attempt to tap in a bouncing puck in the crease.Rinne kicked out his right pad to foil Nicholas Baptiste’s snap shot from the slot 2:30 into the second period. With the game still scoreless, Rinne snapped his glove to snag Jason Pominville’s rising slap shot from the right circle.Buffalo’s minor-league call-up Linus Ullmark stopped 28 shots Custom Arizona Coyotes Jerseys , starting in place of Robin Lehner, who was sidelined with an undisclosed injury.Ullmark had little chance on Fisher’s goal that opened the scoring 12:29 into the second period.Fisher and teammate Scott Hartnell were both parked in front when Fisher deflected in Mikka Salomaki’s shot from the blue line. The Sabres challenged the goal by arguing Fisher interfered with Ullmark. The goal was allowed to stand despite a replay showing Fisher nudged the back of Ullmark’s skate in the crease and also got a hand on the goalie’s glove.Housley questioned the ruling.”I don’t know what you call goalie interference anymore,” Housley said. ”His skate hits Linus’ skate, which doesn’t allow him to get down into the butterfly and make the save.”There was no disputing Johansen’s goal. Ullmark stopped Viktor Arvidsson’s initial shot from the right circle. The rebound fell at Ullmark’s his feet where Forsberg chipped the puck to Johansen, who snapped it in the open left side.NOTES: Brodeur leads the list of 40-game winners by having done so eight times. Washington’s Braden Holtby is the only other active goalie to win 40 games three times. The other three-time 40-game-winners were Sawchuk, Jacques Plante, Mikka Kiprusoff and Evgeni Nabokov. … Sabres RW Kyle Okposo returned after missing three games with a concussion. … With 10 games left, the Predators inched closer to matching franchise records for most wins (51) and points (110) set in 2006-07.UP NEXTPredators: Host Toronto Maple Leafs on Thursday.Sabres: Host Arizona Coyotes on Wednesday in matchup of NHL’s two worst teams.—